Advance your career in the Southshore area of Boston as a physician on our post-acute care team. Family practice or internal medicine physicians are needed to provide primary care services to short-term patients and long-term residents of skilled nursing facilities. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule while working as part of an integrated care team.
Facilities located in Dedham, Norwood, Sharon and Norton. Medical Directorship opportunities are also available.
- Flexible daily schedule
- Full benefits with competitive compensation plan
- No holidays
- Gherimed EHR system
- Primary call provided by APC call during the week
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.