TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity available for a full-time physician to lead our Emergency Medicine and Hospital Medicine teams as the System Medical Director in the state of Maine. The System Medical Director will partner with our operations and clinical leadership team to support our clinicians at our Northern Light Health System facilities. As a TeamHealth physician leader, you'll enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development through the TeamHealth Institute and opportunities to advance your leadership career. TeamHealth is dedicated to developing and promoting our physicians from within, giving you the opportunity to grow into regional and national leadership roles with TeamHealth. Board certification in Emergency Medicine and prior emergency medicine and/or hospitalist medicine experience is required.
- Generous medical director stipend
- Robust leadership development resources from TeamHealth Institute
- TeamHealth promotes from within so there are many opportunities grow into local, regional and national leadership roles
- Extremely competitive compensation
- Generous sign-on and relocation incentives for the right candidate
- TeamHealth employed physician model with benefits, CME, and eligible for health & wellness benefits
- Other benefits include mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
Northern Light Health
Northern Light Health is an integrated health delivery system serving Maine with no-nonsense healthcare solutions that lead to better patient outcomes and healthier communities. The most expansive integrated health care system in Maine, Northern Light Health provides care from Presque Isle to Blue Hill with nine hospitals and 584 long-term beds.
Enjoy Maine's beautiful coast
The Systems Medical Director can call anywhere in eastern and central Maine home.