Advance your career as a full-time physician on our emergency department (ED) team at CHI Health Lakeside Hospital in Omaha, Nebraska.
This beautiful ED consists of 18 beds and the department sees an annual census of 19,000. There are 26 hours of physician coverage as well as 12 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage.
The EMR that is used is EPIC and the admittance rate is 21% with a door-to-doc time averaging 20 minutes. The average patients seen per hour is 1.8 and all beds are equipped with bedside ultrasound. We ask that all clinicians be board certified or board eligible in Emergency Medicine.
- Full comprehensive benefits package and multiple retirement options available
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Autonomy within each Emergency Department
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Authentic Midwestern hospitality
Omaha is the largest city in Nebraska, on the Missouri River close to the Iowa border. Omaha is known for its pioneer history, museums and cultural centers. Omaha has excellent public schools, low cost of living, as well lots of outdoor activities. The Henry Doorly Zoo is one of the top-ranked zoos in the country as well the Aquarium. There are indoor water parks for year-round water fun for the family. You can make a short drive to the Missouri River if you enjoy going to Casinos on the river.