TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a licensed clinical psychologist to join our behavioral health team in Overland Park, Kansas. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonus potential
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
Join the nation’s leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Top 10 Best Places to Live!
Overland Park is the second most populous city in the U.S. state of Kansas. Located in Johnson County, it is also the second most populous city in the Kansas City metropolitan area. CNNMoney.com has consistently ranked Overland Park in the top 10 of its 100 Best Places to Live in the United States. Many of the city's 72 parks feature one or more of the following: public golf, sand volleyball, hiking and biking trails, playgrounds, tennis courts, basketball courts, and reservable shelters.