Deliver safe, high-quality patient care as a full-time physician on our hospitalist team at our Red Bank, New Jersey practice. The ideal candidate will be board certified as well as previous experience required.
Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospital medicine clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
In today’s hospital medicine environment, you’re asked to deliver patient care with a high level of confidence. That’s why TeamHealth puts you in the best position, with the education, training, risk management resources, and support to anticipate patient needs and act on them.
We are the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services offering the ability to grow professionally through CME and training created and provided by the TeamHealth Institute.
In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading healthcare organizations. At TeamHealth, we are committed to providing the best place for patients to receive care and clinicians to practice medicine. Let us find a position that works best for you and your career goals.
- Join a well-established hospitalist group
- Great mix of seasoned and newly trained clinicians
- Block schedule available for days shifts
- Compensation includes a strong base salary with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Average of 18 patients per day
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability
- 401K, SERP, and Concierge Service
- Career growth potential through local, regional and national leadership opportunities and support as a part of TeamHealth’s 16,000 clinician network
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Gateway to Two Rivers
Red Bank is known as the gateway to the Two Rivers area. It embodies the best of all worlds, from fine arts and galleries to world-class shopping and gourmet and casual dining to premier residential and commercial real estate properties and theatres and performing arts. Red Bank is located about 45 minutes from Staten Island and about an hour from New York City.