Find your career path as a full-time nocturnist with TeamHealth's Hospitalist team at Baptist Health Madisonville in Madisonville, Kentucky. Join an established hospitalist program and collegial practice environment where you can be actively involved in the teaching of family medicine residents who rotate through our inpatient service. This is a great opportunity to practice learned skills in a big city-style hospital, with a small community setting!
The program provides a great work-life balance with a seven-on, seven-off schedule, so you can enjoy the many outdoor recreational activities the area has to offer. This position features a substantial sign-on bonus, competitive hourly rates, wRVU performance and quality bonuses in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. We ask that you be internal medicine or family medicine trained to apply. H-1 Visa sponsorship is available and this is a cap-exempt facility.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Excellent compensation including hourly, RVU and quality bonus
- Tiered compensation depending on experience
- Malpractice and tail
- Minimum of 130 hours for fulltime
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Student loan repayment
- Visa sponsorship available
- Ideal for the physician who welcomes community medicine
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
Baptist Health Madisonville
Baptist Health Madisonville is a not-for-profit Regional Medical Center within the Baptist Health System. It is Joint Commission Accredited and Gold Seal Approved and features 170 hospital beds and 14 ICU/CCU beds. It is associated with the University of Kentucky Family Medicine Residency Program.
Madisonville, KY: The Best City in the World!
Madisonville, located in the heart of Western Kentucky, offers the amenities of a much larger metropolitan area, serving as the commercial center for the region, while still retaining its small town charm. It is located along the Pennyrite Parkway and offers scenic trails, serene lakes, rolling grasslands, and dense forests to support a variety of outdoor recreational activities. If you are an avid hunter, enjoy the wildlife management areas. If mountain biking is your pleasure, visit the trails of Grapevine Lake. Try your hand at a round of disc golf on our world class course or throw your fishing rod in one of our area lakes. Don't miss out on the variety of delectable dining, a state-of-the-art fine arts theatre and gallery, and numerous antique shops and unique boutiques, as well as mall shopping, in this top notch community to raise your family. Once you explore and experience Madisonville, you will know why people call it home!