Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time psychiatric nurse practitioner on our behavioral health team in the Boone and Banner Elk, North Carolina area. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP).
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
Join the nation's leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Quaint city near national forests and the Blue Ridge Mountains
Tucked alongside two major nation forests, Boone, North Carolina, is known for its quaint downtown and picturesque views of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Boone is home to a vibrant art, history and cultural scene and also boasts outstanding access to outdoor activities like hiking, biking, camping and more. Enjoying skiing, snowboarding and tubing on nearby Beech Mountain and Sugar Mountain, or take a weekend trip to nearby cities like Charlotte, Winston-Salem. Asheville and more!