Provide compassionate patient care as a psychiatrist with our behavioral health practice in the greater South Seattle area. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in psychiatry and able to provide care in collaboration with psychiatric nurse practitioners. This is a part-time position with opportunity to transition to full-time. This position includes the availability to supplement your income while working a flexible schedule, and a monthly stipend for supervision.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, as well as the potential to further your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. TeamHealth supports our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
From miles of trails and acres of green, to one-of-a-kind attractions, and destinations to satisfy your palate and arty side, there’s no shortage of things to do in Kent. Experience dining that will take you around the globe. Taste award-winning beer, wine and spirits made in Kent. Spend a night on the town, or a day on a sandy shore. Cheer sports champs in action, or nurture your competitive spirit on the court, ice, water or trail. From fishing and watersport fun, to nearly 30 miles of paved biking trails, and more than 70 parks, playfields, trails and regional parks, Kent offers loads of opportunities to explore and experience the great outdoors. Shop upscale retail, or search for the unique and antique. With unique museums,, there’s a whole lot to learn in and about Kent. Kent’s art scene is vibrant and bustling. Stroll a gallery or create your own masterpiece through local art lessons.