Further your career in behavioral health as a part-time certified psychiatric nurse practitioner on our behavioral health team in Kent, Washington. Experience in post-acute care, particularly in skilled-nursing or long-term care facilities, is a plus. Clinician will round in post-acute facilities located in Kent area.
While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals. TeamHealth Behavioral Health is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. If you have an interest in joining TeamHealth Behavioral Health, please contact us today.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.