Deliver quality patient care as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant on our inpatient primary care team in Raymond, Washington. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.