Further your career as a leader in emergency medicine. TeamHealth is actively interviewing candidates for our medical director position at Hamilton Medical Center in Dalton, Georgia. This clinician will lead our team of emergency department (ED) clinicians who treat over 60,000 patients each year.
Enjoy a great work-life balance while practicing in up-to-date facilities with advanced technologies! This position is a great choice for any physician looking to grow their career and still have time for friends and family. The ideal candidate will be trained in emergency medicine with extensive leadership experience.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Technology minded, quality conscious and community focused
Hamilton Medical Center is a 282-bed acute care hospital that provides major medical, surgical and diagnostics services to the Dalton, Georgia, community and the northwest region of the state. The facility is part of Hamilton Health Care Systems, the premier health care delivery system in northwest Georgia and is well-recognized for their excellence in care. The hospital is ranked as the number one hospital in the north Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee, area for Medical Excellence by CareChex and received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal for Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement. This hospital is technology minded, quality conscious and community focused.
Dalton, Georgia, is just 20 miles south of Chattanooga, Tennessee and 80 miles north of Atlanta. In addition to two private, championship golf courses, Dalton offers cultural resources providing music, art, dance and live theater.