Deliver quality patient care as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant on our inpatient primary care team in Colville, Washington. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Outdoor lover's retreat near Spokane
A small community located north of Spokane, Colville is a nature lover's ideal retreat. The Colville National Forest is a 1.1 million acre featuring rolling hills and mountains formed long ago by glacier. Visitors can explore the area's hiking trails, swimming and boating on Lake Gilette or hit the slopes for skiing and snowboarding! Other exciting outdoor opportunities include several nearby wilderness and wildlife areas. When you aren't enjoying the great outdoors, visit the local drive-in theater or the many antique and collectible shops. Plus, Spokane is just a short drive away!