Deliver compassionate patient care as a full-time family medicine or internal medicine physician with our post-acute practice located in Federal Way, Washington. This position includes patient care rounding in skilled nursing and long term care facilities.
The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- No primary night call with the support of our in house call group
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Competitive compensation
- Guaranteed PTO
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
The city of Federal Way, Washington, is located between Seattle and Tacoma, along the Interstate 5 corridor. With Mt. Rainier to the east and Puget Sound to the west, Federal Way residents live and work among waterfront, lakes, green space, and mountain views. Take advantage of a vibrant economy, plenty of housing options, and an abundance of recreational and leisure activities.