Deliver compassionate patient care as a family medicine or internal medicine physician on our inpatient primary care team in Albuquerque, New Mexico. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
But most importantly, it's built around you. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRImed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
New Mexico's largest city
The largest city in New Mexico, Albuquerque offers all the trappings of a large metropolitan area, plus a rich Native American and Spanish history. Explore Albuquerque's modern downtown core and Old Town Albuquerque with its historic adobe buildings, five museums and a burgeoning arts district. Take the Sandia Peak Tramway to the top of the Sandia Mountains, learn more about the region's history at local archaeological sites and the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, and appreciate the many authentic New Mexican cuisines available in the Old Town. Outdoor enthusiasts will love easy access to the state's many national parks where recreation opportunities, including hiking, biking, rock climbing, skiing, snowboarding, star gazing and more, abound.