Deliver compassionate patient care on our growing post-acute care practice in Providence, Rhode Island. Provide primary care services to short-term patients and long-term residents in a skilled nursing facility as part of an integrated care team.
Enjoy a flexible daily schedule, no holidays, competitive compensation, full benefits if working at least 4 days per week and potential Medical Directorship opportunities.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Have more control over your schedule compared to other areas of medicine
- No night call with coverage 7pm
- 7am by our ARNP call solutions center
- Guaranteed actual paid time off with 20 days per year accrual potential for clinicians over 0.66 time
- Specific patient care medical record system in the post-acute setting with nationwide support
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Compensation model designed for clinician engagement and control
- Bi-weekly electronic pay
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
We've got a red-hot restaurant scene, fashion-forward designers and shops, tons of public art, great museums, award-winning theater, and cool music. There's so much to do in Providence that every day feels like the weekend! As a bedroom community of Boston, Providence offers its own charm.