Further your career as a licensed clinical psychologist working full-time on our behavioral health team located in Knoxville, Tennessee. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice.
Enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Flexible weekday schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with productivity
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading clinician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.