Advance your clinical career as a part-time nurse practitioner or physician assistant on our inpatient primary care team in Pullman, Washington. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide.
The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's Post-acute Care team. TeamHealth's Post-acute Care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.