TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our inpatient primary care team in Katy, Texas - part of Houston metropolitan area. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide.
But most importantly, it’s built around you. TeamHealth offers access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute, a great work-life balance that gives you quality time with family and friends, and the potential to advance your career by growing into local, regional and national leadership positions. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary and uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day onboarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership roles
- Company issued iPad with Gehrimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s Post-acute Care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Katy, Texas, is uniquely situated within three counties--Fort Bend, Harris and Waller Counties. This colorful and affluent community is just 30 minutes due west of Houston, and Katy residents are well known for their Southern hospitality and Texas charm. Katy presents a nice way to enjoy a safe, friendly, family environment while still being close enough to the big city to enjoy the cultural diversity, entertainment and business opportunities that go along with it.