Advance your career in hospital medicine as a full-time hospitalist in our established program in Kansas City, Kansas. Enjoy a modified block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off (7/7), without the daily 12-hour shift requirement allowing time with your family and friends during the week you are scheduled.
Work collaboratively with the long-standing medical and nursing staff of this 250+ bed medical center to provide top-notch care to the patients we serve. You have the option to teach medical students if desired. Take advantage of industry-leading earnings for the Kansas City area.
TeamHealth is a physician-led organization that offers true career opportunity/growth and a continued commitment to providing excellent patient care. We encourage internal medicine or family medicine residency trained physicians and current residents to apply today!
- Supports a flexible, family-friendly schedule without daily 12-hour requirements
- Established hospitalist program with excellent relations with the medical, nursing, and administration staff
- Opportunity to see a mix of patient acuity
- Excellent earning potential with a base salary plus wRVU incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package available
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Home of the Kansas City Speedway
An up-and-coming metro area, Kansas City rose nine spots to number 49 on the U.S. News & World Reports 2019 ranking of the nation's best places to live. Home to more than 2 million people, KC offers newcomers a great cost of living, growing arts and cultural scene and all the trappings of metropolitan living with a unique historic flair. Home to the Kansas City Speedway, this city offers hiking, horse trails, boating and fishing at Wyandotte County Lake Park; local parks scattered throughout the city; and museums and other attractions just across the river. Learn aviation history at the National Airline History Museum or visit the American Jazz Museum for jazz exhibits and live performances. Kids are sure to enjoy interactive science exhibits at Science City or The College Basketball Experience where they can brush up on their skills. Epicureans know this is a "barbecue" city, but it also has a variety of dining experiences and cuisines to explore along with upscale shopping, cultural events and more!