Join TeamHealth in the MetroWest area of Boston, Massachusetts as part of our post-acute care practice. Deliver primary care services to short-term and long-term residents of skilled nursing and other post acute care type facilities. Enjoy a flexible daily schedule working primarily Monday through Friday.
Not only will you have support from TeamHealth, but also the support of advanced practice clinicians and local management staff. Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians. gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience.
Competitive compensation, full benefits, no holidays and potential Medical Directorship opportunities are available. Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Primary weeknight call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Why TeamHealth Post-acute Care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
This town is steeped in history with roots tracing back to 1650, and it is convenient to the wonderful seaside inns of Cape Cod. As of the 2000 census, the population was 66,910, making it the most populous town in New England.