Back to Join TeamHealth

Opening 5827BR

Your Recruiter: Lindy Seto
Phone Number: (561) 623-2045

Like it? Share it!

Physician

Anesthesiologist in Englewood, NJ

Apply

Find your career path as a full-time anesthesiologist on our exceptional team at Englewood Hospital and Medical Center in Englewood, New Jersey.

This will be an opportunity to work in both the anesthesia department and also provide services in the ICU. The ideal candidate will have a fellowship in critical care medicine and will work 80% of the time clinically providing anesthesia services and the other 20% in the ICU.

Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices who have the same goal to advance the practice of anesthesiology. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.

At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.

Position Highlights:

  • Paid time off
  • Paid malpractice
  • Full benefits
  • Access to professional development tools and educational resources through TeamHealth Institute
  • Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
  • Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
  • Stability of a respected industry leader
  • Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career

Englewood Hospital and Medical Center

Englewood, New Jersey

 

Englewood Hospital and Medical Center

Englewood Hospital and Medical Center is a 352-bed facility known for its consistent high marks in clinical excellence and patient safety. The facility offers a full range of care and is recognized for its Oncology, Maternity, Orthopedic and Spinal Surgery programs. In 2018, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center received Healthgrades 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award, among many other awards. Through its affiliation with the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and the Mount Sinai Consortium for Graduate Medical Education, this thriving, acute-care and community teaching hospital trains medical residents in a variety of disciplines, including internal medicine, critical care medicine, surgery, pediatrics, podiatry and pathology, so teaching opportunities may be available for those with academic interests.

 

Close to the Big Apple!

The City of Englewood is located 10 minutes from New York City. Englewood has a vibrant downtown that includes the Bergen Performing Arts Center, upscale eateries, boutiques, antique stores, specialty shops and more.

Find other opportunities as a Physician

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?PageType=JobDetails&partnerid=26628&siteid=5691&jobid=610787&AL=1&Codes=