Further your clinical career as a nurse practitioner or physician assistant on our post-acute care team in Charlottesville, Virginia. We ask that you be have hospitalist or inpatient rehabilitation practice experience to apply.
Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care program in the inpatient rehabilitation setting.
Gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide you can live and practice in a location you love
- 7 on/7 off schedule
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation
- No primary night call—call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians.
Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.