Further your clinical career on The Cape in Massachusetts with TeamHealth as a family practice or internal medicine physician on our post-acute care team! Deliver primary care to short and long term residents of skilled nursing facilities. Work part time, 1, 2 or 3 days per week as your schedule allows. Competitive compensation and potential medical directorships are available.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Primary night call provided by advanced practice clinicians
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
Cape Cod, MA
Jutting into the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Cod incorporates 15 towns with many villages. It is a mecca for tourists, retirees, and the rich and famous, many of whom are attracted by its historic, maritime character and beautiful beaches. Full-time residents enjoy a relaxed seaside lifestyle. Each Cape Cod town has a few elementary schools, one or two middle schools, and a large public high school. There are also many private school options. Housing in Cape Cod ranges from cozy cottages with weathered cedar shingles to waterfront trophy homes. Cape Cod offers a wide array of events and activities designed with families in mind, including many local festivals, parks and playgrounds. Residents and tourists alike enjoy the community's lively culture and unique history, which includes museums, lighthouses, art galleries and boutiques. Cape Cod residents enjoy a variety of recreational opportunities, including beach walking, biking, boating and kayaking, fishing and golfing. Cape Cod experiences a maritime or humid continental climate; summer is warm, fall is exceptionally mild, winter is cold and spring is often delayed.