Further your clinical career in Corning, New York! Join TeamHealth as a family practice or internal medicine physician at our post-acute care practice providing primary care to both short term and long term residents of skilled nursing and other post acute care facilities.
Enjoy a flexible daytime schedule that you set and manage yourself. Full-time and part-time options as well as Medical Directorship opportunities are available.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
- Flexible scheduling
- Primary night call covered by our ARNP call solutions center
- Guaranteed actual paid time off with 20 days per year accrual potential for clinicians working at least 4 days per week
- Specific patient care medical record system in the post-acute setting with nationwide support
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Compensation model designed for clinician engagement and control
- Bi-weekly electronic pay
- Most medical directorship opportunities nationally
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Association with the largest network of post-acute clinicians in the nation
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of more than 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. Our post-acute care clinicians receive best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and access to ongoing clinical education.
America's Most Fun Small Town!
Corning has a nickname as 'Crystal City' as it home to the Corning Museum of Glass, which houses one of the world's most comprehensive collections of glass objects from antiquity to the present. Corning is also home to the 2006 New York State Class A Football Champions. Perfect town to take in any outdoor recreational sports and activities set along the Chemung River, and live in some of the most beautiful local communities.