Find your career path as a full-time anesthesiologist on our expanding patient care team at Indu & Raj Soin Medical Center in Beavercreek, Ohio. Practice a variety of cases including General, GI, OB/GYN and Vascular with our expanding team!
Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices who have the same goal to advance the practice of anesthesiology. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Medical supervision model
- We offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits including employer subsidized health insurance
- Employer paid life insurance and long term disability, 401(k) and Paid Professional liability insurance (including tail)
- 8 Weeks PTO
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Indu & Raj Soin Medical Center
Soin Medical Menter opened its doors in 2012 and provides a variety of healthcare services with four accredited Centers of Excellence, including Hernia and Robotic Surgery. Located in a growing suburb of Dayton, they are in the process of completing a new tower which, when finished in late July, will add two additional operating rooms which we will also serve.
Beavercreek is located just five miles east of downtown Dayton, and is the largest city in Greene County. It is a mid-sized-city with a diverse economy and affordable housing. With several nearby cities, there are plenty of activities to do and sights to see!