Grow your career in leadership as a Chief CRNA on our patient care team at Geary Community Hospital in Junction City, Kansas.
Cases include regional blocks, epidurals, spinals, ENT, GI, GYN (non OB), Ortho, Podiatry, Urology and OB. Call schedule: 1 CRNA providing overage in 1 OR 7 a.m.-3p.m., Mon, Tues, Wed and Friday and 1 CRNA providing designated OB coverage & OR flex coverage 7a.m.-3p.m., Mon-Fri. CRNAs will rotate call coverage on nights and weekends.
Our anesthesiology teams deliver care to thousands of patients in different clinical settings across hundreds of practices who have the same goal to advance the practice of anesthesiology. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.
TeamHealth takes extra care to cultivate and nurture successful leaders. As a TeamHealth leader, you receive robust leadership development resources–mentorship, face-to-face training, online learnings and more –to transform a practice and patient lives.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our clinicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for clinicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Competitive compensation, chief stipend, comprehensive benefits package, including malpractice
- Up to 12 Weeks' Paid Time Off
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Geary Community Hospital
A licensed 92 bed facility, Geary Community Hospital has been providing progressive healthcare to Geary County and the surrounding communities for over 100 years. Geary Community Hospital has been a leader in healthcare for the area, and has expanded many times in order to accommodate the community needs.
Junction City, KS
The numerous community events, local parks, and the state-of-the-art community center are just some of the reasons that residents and visitors alike love this quaint small town. Just outside of the city lies Manhattan, KS; A college town that is quickly growing as a major mecca of Science and Agriculture in the Midwest. Junction City is situated about an hour outside of Topeka.