Advance your career in emergency medicine. TeamHealth has medical director opportunity available with St. Mary's Regional Medical Center in Russellville, Arkansas.
St. Mary's Regional Medical Center's emergency department has an annual patient volume of 28,000 with 24 hours of physician daily coverage, as well as 22 hours of APC coverage. The admission rate is 13% with 15% PEDS.
As a TeamHealth clinical leader, you will receive support services, networks of communication, educational resources and access to join a community of thousands of professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our clinicians who provide the best for their patients.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Excellent sub-specialty backup
- Advanced practice clinician coverage
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC) and diversity and inclusion programs
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources and free CME through TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth’s clinician wellness program
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Surrounded by natural beauty
The city of Russellville offers 14 parks, soccer, softball and baseball complexes, a skate board park and memorial parks with pavilions and modern facilities for public enjoyment. With four state parks (Lake Dardanelle, Mount Nebo, Mount Magazine and Petit Jean) in the area there's always something to do. From fishing and hunting to kayaking and canoeing, the Arkansas River Valley area makes the outdoors feel like home. Russellville is the proud town to Arkansas Tech University with over 10,000 students.