TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for an internal medicine or family medicine physician in Syracuse, New York as part of our post acute care team! Enjoy a flexible schedule as part of an integrated care team providing primary care to a skilled-nursing facility. Full or part-time options available. Competitive compensation, full benefits if working at least four days per week and medical directorship opportunities.
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Primary night call coverage is provided by advanced practice clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Do your thing!
Syracuse recently ranked among the top 10 percent of Best Places to Live. Syracuse is a scenic treasure in the center of New York State with rolling hills, tranquil lakes, and picturesque forests. Changing seasons provide colorful autumns and winter snows that transform gently rolling hills into perfect winter playgrounds. Its strategic location at the crossroads of the state puts Syracuse within five hours of Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Toronto, and Washington.