Join our integrated care team providing medical and behavioral healthcare in a skilled-nursing setting in Rochester, New York. Enjoy schedule flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. Ability to work 1-3 days per week depending on your schedule preference. Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification preferred but not required.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
City of Rochester
The city of Rochester borders several other New York communities, including Parma and Ogden, and Lake Ontario is on its northern border. Rochester has it all - arts and entertainment, historic libraries, many annual festivals, local distilleries and more! It is located along breath-taking shorelines for its residents from Lake Ontario. It is home to 17 local parks which consist of 764 acres of land, nature trails perfect for hiking and biking, as well as natural wildlife and bird watching.