TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a part-time Psychiatrist to join our integrated care team in Albany, New York. Ability to work 1-3 days per week and customize your schedule to fit your needs while providing care to skilled nursing facilities. Competitive compensation and malpractice insurance provided with tail coverage.
- -Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Primary night call coverage is provided by Advanced Practice Clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The capital city of New York, Albany is located about 150 miles north of New York City, on the Hudson River. In 2010, Forbes listed it #15 on its Most Innovative Metros list and in 2012, #4 on its Best Cities for Jobs list. Part of New York's Tech Valley, the innovative city also retains its historical charm. Albany is a fabulous city for families, since it offers big city amenities as well as a thriving sense of community throughout its residential areas. Available entertainment includes events, historic masterpieces, unique cultural attractions, and opportunities to sample culinary delights from around the world, plus more than 60 public parks and recreation areas, where residents enjoy skating, biking, hiking, boating, fishing, and more. Residents enjoy a continental climate with four distinct seasons. In addition, Albany is proud of its colonial heritage. One of the oldest surviving settlements of the original 13 colonies, it is the U.S.'s longest continuously chartered city.