Join our Integrated Care team providing medical and behavioral healthcare in skilled-nursing facilities in the Albany, New York. Enjoy schedule flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. Competitive compensation and full benefits including 401K. Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification preferred but not required.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Challenging, yet safe environment for prescribers with pharmacy support
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The capital city of New York, Albany is located about 150 miles north of New York City, on the Hudson River. In 2010, Forbes listed it #15 on its Most Innovative Metros list and in 2012, #4 on its Best Cities for Jobs list. Part of New York's Tech Valley, the innovative city also retains its historical charm. Albany is a fabulous city for families, since it offers big city amenities as well as a thriving sense of community throughout its residential areas. Available entertainment includes events, historic masterpieces, unique cultural attractions, and opportunities to sample culinary delights from around the world, plus more than 60 public parks and recreation areas, where residents enjoy skating, biking, hiking, boating, fishing, and more. Residents enjoy a continental climate with four distinct seasons. In addition, Albany is proud of its colonial heritage. One of the oldest surviving settlements of the original 13 colonies, it is the U.S.'s longest continuously chartered city.