TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our behavioral health team in Little Rock, Arkansas. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Candidate must be Licensed Clinical Social Worker certified.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Metro living at a fraction of the cost
The capital of Arkansas, Little Rock is a historic growing city located along the Arkansas River. Little Rock offers the best of both worlds with metropolitan amenities at an affordable cost, in addition to southern hospitality. Visit historic sites and museums like Little Rock Central High School and the Clinton Presidential Center. For the outdoor enthusiast, there's boating on Lake Maumelle, paddle boarding and kayaking on the river and biking and hiking in state and local parks. With several golf courses, a growing culinary scene and downtown shopping and arts districts, Little Rock has it all!