TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Candidate must be board certified in Psychiatry Mental Health or have Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner experience.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Practice Made Perfect
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect the practice of medicine, every day, in everything we do.
We are proud to be the leading physician practice in the U.S., driven by our commitment to quality and safety and supported by our world-class operating team. To improve the experience of our physicians and advanced practice clinicians, we empower them to act on what they believe is right, free clinicians from distractions so they can focus on patient care, invest in learning and development to promote growth in the clinical field and foster an environment where continuous improvement is a shared priority.
Bowling Green, KY
Where else can you go spelunking, witness an American icon in the works, and go for a twisted ride in the air all in one weekend? Legendary cars, wooden roller coasters, and underground boat tours entertain and educate visitors, students, and residents alike in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Less than one hour north of Nashville, Bowling Green delivers the red carpet experience for anyone in search of southern hospitality in a unique town on the move.