TeamHealth has an excellent practice opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in Providence, Rhode Island. Deliver primary care as part of an integrated care team primarily in a skilled nursing facility. enjoy schedule flexibility and a rewarding career opportunity as you help improve the delivery of care and expand TeamHealth's presence in the Providence area.
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license—enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
We've got a red-hot restaurant scene, fashion-forward designers and shops, tons of public art, great museums, award-winning theater, and cool music. There's so much to do in Providence that every day feels like the weekend! As a bedroom community of Boston, Providence offers its own charm.