TeamHealth is seeking a full-time CRNA to practice a wide variety of cases along the shores of Lake Michigan! All Saints Hospital is a Level 2 Trauma Center offering a wide variety of cases to include OB, general, orthopedics, and more. There is a shared first and second call amongst the team of 1:15.
TeamHealth offers comprehensive benefits including competitive compensation, relocation assistance, company paid malpractice, employer subsidized insurance, dental, life, employer paid life insurance, a 401k, and access to CME opportunities.
- Why TeamHealth Anesthesia? With a nationwide footprint, TeamHealth Anesthesia offers a wide range of practice options.
- TeamHealth Anesthesia provides numerous opportunities for physicians and anesthetists to advance their careers both within their current region or throughout the nation.
- TeamHealth’s Provider Wellness Division provides support for physical and emotional well-being, including stress management resources.
- While we provide the practice support physicians need, we also recognize that each group needs to maintain a level of autonomy to meet the individual needs of the patients, the hospital and the practice.
- Our group is comprised of 1,100+ anesthesia clinicians, practicing in 22 states in over 100 facilities. Though our touchpoints and case mixes are diverse, the one common thread is the support we provide our clinical teams so they can focus on exceptional patient care and OR effectiveness.
All Saints Hospital
All Saints Hospital is a 380-bed Level 2 Trauma Center offering a wide variety of cases from cardiac, emergency care, to general. This facility also includes the Women's Imaging Center, designated as Breast Center of Excellence from the American College of Radiology. All Saints Hospital provides services and expert physicians of a big city hospital right here in your backyard.
A wonderful place to raise your family!
Racine is situated along the shores of Lake Michigan with easy access to both Milwaukee and Chicago. And if you like the outdoors, you will love Racine with its hiking, camping, boating, fishing, hunting, and other outdoor activities. Three public golf courses, art museums, and the Racine zoo will keep your family from ever getting bored in this beautiful lakefront resort community, and add to that downtown Racine with its variety of shops and restaurants. This is a great place to gather with family and friends and enjoy the year-round festivals, concerts, and parades.