TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our post-acute care team in Santa Fe, New Mexico. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can't match. Forget full-time, part-time or PRN, our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- No primary night call
- Guaranteed PTO
- Unmatched flexibility
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Highly competitive base salary plus uncapped monthly bonuses
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- 90 day on-boarding program with MIPS training and support
- Educational opportunities through TeamHealth and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth's post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Rich history, a bold arts scene and access to the outdoors
Located just an hour northeast of Albuquerque, Santa Fe is New Mexico's capital city known for its Pueblo-style architecture and its vibrant cultural and arts scene. The ideal home for the outdoor enthusiast, Santa Fe is surrounded on three sides by the Santa Fe and Carson National Forests, fantastic destinations for hiking, biking and winter sports. This city boasts a number of museums, a large farmer's market, many art and shopping districts, and the Santa Fe Opera, an open-air theater known for its acclaimed opera productions, concerts, performance theater and more. As a center for arts and culture, a hotbed for outdoor recreation and a growing metropolitan area, Santa Fe has it all!