TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our post-acute and behavioral healthcare team in the Worcester, Massachusetts. Enjoy a flexible daytime schedule working primarily Monday through Friday. Experience and/or interest with Substance Abuse Disorders is required.
- Competitive compensation with full benefits
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facility-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
City of Worcester
Located in central Massachusetts, the city of Worcester is a reflection of 18th century history among acres of parks and playgrounds, stunning golf courses, and even natural woodland preserve trails. This is a perfect community for nature-lovers to enjoy all recreational activities from skiing, hiking trails, outdoor sports, to even boating or swimming at Shore Park or Lake Quinsigamond. Take in the views of Bancroft Tower and the city's many landmarks or the famous exhibitions in our art galleries. Come see and enjoy the local museums like the EcoTarium, Barnyard Zoo, and our historic downtown district!