Lead our Emergency Department team at Waterbury Hospital! Waterbury Hospital is a world-class, award-winning facility with a Level 2 trauma center.
At TeamHealth, our purpose is to perfect our physicians’ ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, partners, and physicians alike.
- Generous Medical Director Stipend
- Leadership development resources from TeamHealth Institute
- Grow into local, regional and national roles
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on and relocation incentives
- Employed model with benefits
- Student loan repayment program
- Priceless intangible benefits like the mentorship and support of a national network of world-class Emergency Medicine experts
The quality of healthcare delivered here is continually recognized by various national organizations. In 2015, U.S. News and World Report named Waterbury Hospital a Best Regional Hospital. The hospital has also received accolades for its excellence in pulmonary care and its technology.
Waterbury is a Great Family Town
Waterbury is located on the Naugatuck River, 30 miles from Hartford and almost 80 miles from New York City. In 2008, NBC's Today named Waterbury one of the 100 best places to raise a family based on quality of life and safety, quality of schools, student-teacher ratios, test scores and budgets. Whether you're looking to enjoy a Broadway play at the historic Palace Theater, take in an art exhibit at the Mattatuck Museum, travel through time at the Timexpo Museum, or hit the fairway at one of our courses, you'll find it in Waterbury.