TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in New Bern, North Carolina. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. We ask that you be a board certified Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Serene coastal North Carolina town
A riverfront city on the North Carolina coast, New Bern is home to a burgeoning arts and cultural scene, many local museums and historical sites, and the Croatan National Forest. Enjoy camping, hiking, biking and hunting in the coastal pine forests, or boating on the Neuse River and the Pamlico Sound. The beach is just minutes away and escaping to the outer banks for a weekend getaway is a breeze.