TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care team in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. Our practice is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral health care in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it’s built around you.
TeamHealth offers flexibility and a work-life balance that traditional practice models just can’t match. A flexible weekday schedule schedule allows you to finely tune to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Competitive compensation + productivity
- Medical directorships available
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- No primary night call—call coverage provided by advanced practice clinicians
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Home of the Carolina Panthers!
The 22nd-largest metropolitan area in the United States, Charlotte is a major city and commercial hub in North Carolina. The city is home to the Levine Museum of the New South which explores post-Civil War history, and Charlotte Douglas International Airport, which offers convenient acess for travel. The Uptown city area has attractions like the NASCAR Hall of Fame, Carowinds amusement park, and many more!