TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our behavioral health care team in Wilmington, North Carolina. While you focus on patient care, TeamHealth supports you by providing you with flexibility and autonomy over your practice. Customize your schedule to meet your lifestyle needs and financial goals, plus enjoy full benefits, a clinician wellness program and the opportunity to shape the future of an emerging and growing field of healthcare. TeamHealth post-acute care is built around an integrated care model and a team of primary care and behavioral healthcare clinicians that ensure patients receive the highest quality medical and behavioral healthcare.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of fellow behavioral health and primary care clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
Join the nation's leading provider of facilities-based medicine and the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. TeamHealth's post-acute care program is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. We support our clinician teams by providing best-in-class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education.
Gateway to North Carolina's most beautiful beaches!
Located near the southern tip of North Carolina's coast, Wilmington is a large city known as the gateway to beaches like Wrightsville Beach and Bald Head Island. The downtown features a quaint historic district and a river walk lined with restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and more. When you aren't relaxing beach-side, explore some of Wilmington's most exciting attractions including the North Carolina Aquarium, Airlie Gardens, Bellamy Mansion Museum or the USS North Carolina, a WWII battleship and museum. Wilmington blends southern hospitality with a coastal feel creating a relaxing atmosphere to call home.