TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Bourbon Community Hospital in Paris, Kentucky. We ask that you be board certified or board eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine, with Hospital Medicine experience. J1 physicians are encouraged to apply!
- Competitive hourly rates
- Sign-on incentive available
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- J1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Annual CME allowance plus free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
- Membership in the highly-regarded TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
- Comprehensive benefits
Community-focused care in a LifePoint facility
Bourbon Community Hospital, a Duke LifePoint Quality Affiliate, combines a dedicated staff and the latest technology to provide high-quality inpatient and outpatient care to Bourbon County and the surrounding region at its 58-bed acute care facility and physician practices throughout the area. The 25-bed Stone Creek Behavioral Health Centre, located within the hospital, provides inpatient psychiatric care for all ages, with treatment programs overseen by a dedicated team of experts.
Just 20 minutes northeast of downtown Lexington
Nestled in the heart of Kentucky's famous Bluegrass Region, Bourbon Co0unty is one of the world's top producers of thoroughbred horses and is home to more than 50 horse farms, including Claiborne Farm, where Secretariat stood at stud for many years. The area's historic attractions include the Colville Covered Bridge and the Cane Ridge Meeting House, the largest one-room log structure in the U.S. and the home of the famous Cane Ridge revival of 1801. Also nearby are the Hopewell Museum, the Wallis House & Arboretum and Duncan Tavern, a 1788 limestone tavern which once played hot to Daniel Boone. The Keeneland Race course attracts millions of equestrian fans from April to October of each year, and the Houston Oaks and Shady Brook golf courses offer challenges for all skill levels. Other activities for families include Bourbon County Park's paved walking track and playground area and the Bourbon Drive-In, one of the few remaining drive-in movie theaters in the country.