TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our behavioral health team in the Crossville, Tennessee area. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care. TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Candidate must be board certified in Psychiatry Mental Health or have previous Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner experience.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Golf Capital of Tennessee
Crossville is a great place to live and work. Known as the Golf Capital of Tennessee, it is home to numerous museums and shopping centers. Located between Nashville and Knoxville, Crossville offers mountains, 9 lakes, 11 golf courses, state park, 4 distinct seasons, no state income tax, available and affordable real estate, and ease of interstate access. Recreation and leisure activities include hunting, fishing, water sports, hiking, or live entertainment at the Cumberland County Playhouse.