TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a board certified Nurse Practitioner experienced in palliative care for its post-acute care practice in Spokane, Washington. We ask that you have at least one year of experience in Hospice or Palliative care. Patient rounding will take place in skilled and long term care facilities. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy industry-leading compensation, outstanding benefits and the work-life balance you seek. We are expanding and have facilities throughout the region.
- Unmatched flexibility to create ideal work-life balance in our scheduled presence model
- Business strength and stability through alignment with the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians nationally
- Highly competitive salary with bi-weekly productivity bonuses
- Guaranteed PTO
- Excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401(k)
- Paid professional liability insurance including tail coverage
- Industry leading on-boarding program with EMR, MIPS, billing and coding training, and on-site support delivered by experienced clinical educators
- Company issued and funded iPad with gEHRimed documentation supporting seamless remote access for enhanced team collaboration
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support as well as local management
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The Beautiful Lilac City
Known as the Lilac City, Spokane is just 20 miles east of Idaho and 110 miles south of Canada, It is situated between the Rockies and Cascade Mountains, which protect it from typical Pacific Northwest weather patterns. The Spokane River and its falls are a focal point for the city, which features a diverse population, rich cultural scene, and abundant recreation opportunities such as swimming, boating, white-water rafting, fishing, hiking and biking. There are five mountain ski resorts located within a two-hour drive of Spokane and the city boasts over 30 regional golf courses. The hub of the Inland Northwest for more than 150 years, Spokane offers the amenities you'd find in a large city along with the community spirit that's present in smaller towns. The city has four public school districts and is also home to a number of public and private universities. Housing costs in Spokane are significantly lower than the Washington State average, with options including everything from townhomes and condos to single-family homes and riverfront estates. Cultural attractions include several museums, a major civic theater and several smaller ones, a symphony, jazz orchestra, opera house and vibrant arts scene. Spokane features a four-season climate with dry warm summers.