TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our post-acute care practice in Binghamton, New York. Deliver inpatient primary care to skilled-nursing facilities. Excellent opportunity to gain the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. As part of TeamHealth’s post-acute care program you gain autonomy and control over your practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives
- Competitive compensation with productivity income included
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
More to see, more to do
Golfing. Microbreweries. Sports. Spiedes. And Binghamton has so much more! Visit fresh produce markets for seasonal goodies, or stroll an art gallery and relish masterpieces from historical collections and emerging regional artists. Tap your feet to pop and rock concerts and jazz, blues, and salsa performances. One thing is for sure: there is no such thing as boredom here!