TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a PRN Nurse Practitioner to join our Pediatric Emergency Department team at St. David's Children's Hospital in Austin, Texas. This position requires a minimum of 2 years of Pediatric experience.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Flexible schedule
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute
- Great work environment
Deliver High-quality Pediatric Patient Care
St. David’s Children’s Hospital, located at St. David’s North Austin Medical Center, provides emergency, inpatient and intensive care services for children ages 17 and younger.
St. David’s Children’s Hospital is a separate ER, medical surgical inpatient unit, and pediatric intensive care unit (PICU). It provides patients with a wide array of pediatric services, including pediatric surgery with a dedicated operating room exclusively for pediatric patients; pediatric radiology for interpretation of studies, as well as interventional services; and a wide range of pediatric specialties available for consult and treatment including cardiology, orthopedics, neurology, urology, and more.
- Dedicated emergency care in a 10-bed pediatric-only ER with a core group of pediatric emergency medicine physicians
- Inpatient pediatric care in an 8-bed medical surgical unit with 24/7 pediatric hospitalist coverage
- 6-bed pediatric intensive care unit with 24/7 pediatric intensivist coverage
- Pediatric surgery with a dedicated pediatric operating room equipped especially for younger patients
- Pediatric radiology, interventional services, and anesthesia
Live Music Capital of the World
Austin, Texas is the superb place with everything you need to live in paradise! The state capital of Texas is respectfully named after Stephen F. Austin, the founder of Texas. The Texas State Capital offers everyone daily free tours for an unique experience on Texas history. This city is famously known for its eccentric art and music scene which is represented all over the city like Baylor Street and at the many museums. One top Downtown Austin hot spot is the 6th Street district where you can savor some of the nation's best microbreweries and restaurants. Go for a hike in the gateway to the hill country along scenic streams, waterfalls, and the popular swimming hole at Barton Springs Pool. In addition, Lake Travis is one popular lively attraction that offers boating, swimming, kayaking, and even its very own zip-line adventure park!