TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Medical Director to lead our post-acute team in Dayton, Ohio. Join our team and gain autonomy and control over your practice by setting your own schedule and building a position that matches your lifestyle and career goals. Enjoy flexibility, opportunities for growth and support from a national clinician group focused on providing the highest quality integrated care.
TeamHealth's post-acute care team delivers medical and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model to primarily geriatric patients in more than 2,000 post-acute facilities nationwide. Candidate must be board certified in Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package plus Medical Director stipend
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped bonuses
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 2,000 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
The Birthplace of Aviation
Dayton is rich in talent and history, emerging today as a global technology hub. Dayton plays host to significant industrial, aerospace, and technological/engineering research activity and is known as the birthplace of many technical innovations and inventions, much of which was due to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. Known for its economic diversity, HealthGrades rated Dayton as the #3 city out of the top 50 for excellence in health care.