TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our post-acute care team in New Haven, Connecticut. Deliver inpatient primary care to our skilled-nursing facility as part of our integrated care team. Join a team passionate about delivering quality care and gain the flexibility to set your own schedule. Excellent opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice with the support and resources of a nationwide organization.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Support of a physician, behavioral health clinicians and a regional leadership team
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Practice at the top of your license; enjoy autonomy when caring for your patients
- Protected orientation time with best-in-class clinical training and 90 days of mentorship
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
This scenic coastal city is home to Southern Connecticut State University, which is one of the oldest universities that was founded in 1893 It is home to exquisite exhibitions like the Yale University Art Gallery as well as the Yale Center for British Art. So much history can be found here while exploring the downtown area and taking in New Haven Green.