TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join our post acute care team in Utica, New York. Deliver inpatient primary care to skilled-nursing and other post acute care type facilities. Enjoy schedule flexibility and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals.
TeamHealth’s post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love!
- Take control of your schedule
- Full benefits and time off for clinicians working at least .69%
- Specific patient care medical record system in the post-acute setting with nationwide support
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Compensation model designed for clinician engagement and control
- Bi-weekly electronic pay
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Utica starts with you!
Just a short drive away from Syracuse and beautiful Adirondack Park, Utica is considered to be the socio-economic hub of Oneida County and offers small-town charm, abundant industry, affordable housing, ample recreational opportunities, and a diverse cultural and ethnic community. Located in Central New York and at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains, Utica offers plenty of outdoor activities for every season.