TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Geriatric trained physician to join our post-acute care team in Utica, New York. You will have the ability to set your own schedule and customize this position to for needs as you care for those in skilled-nursing and other post acute care type facilities. Medical Directorship opportunities also available.
- Have more control over your schedule compared to other areas of medicine
- No night call with coverage 7pm
- 7am by our ARNP call solutions center
- Guaranteed actual paid time off with 20 days per year accrual potential for clinicians over 0.66 time
- Specific patient care medical record system in the post-acute setting with nationwide support
- Personal iPad with Gehrimed EHR to allow for efficient workflow
- Collaborative team-based approach to patient care
- Compensation model designed for clinician engagement and control
- Bi-weekly electronic pay
- Most Medical Directorship opportunities nationally
Why TeamHealth post-acute care?
As the leading provider of facilities-based medicine, TeamHealth’s post-acute care program is the largest network of post-acute care clinicians. Our team is comprised of 1,500 primary care and behavioral health clinicians in more than 31 states. With best-in class orientation and training, a dedicated EHR system and exceptional access to ongoing clinical education, TeamHealth is the choice for post-acute care clinicians.
Utica starts with you!
Just a short drive away from Syracuse and beautiful Adirondack Park, Utica is considered to be the socio-economic hub of Oneida County and offers small-town charm, abundant industry, affordable housing, ample recreational opportunities, and a diverse cultural and ethnic community. Located in Central New York and at the foot of the Adirondack Mountains, Utica offers plenty of outdoor activities for every season.